“Provides DICOM Modality Worklist functionality with Network Isolation”
NumaStatus List provides DICOM Modality Worklist (DMWL) functionality and security for ADAC/Philips CardioMD®, Siemens e.soft® A/P, c.cam® and ADAC/ Philips cameras with the Atlas® and Pegasys® workstations. User’s simply select the scheduled patients from a list. The patient study information is automatically added to the acquisition station. When the acquisition is completed, NumaStatus List provides the accession number and the HIS/RIS information that the PACS requires.
- Provides full DICOM Modality Worklist functionality for Philips CardioMD®, Siemens e.soft® A/P, c.cam® and ADAC/ Philips Pegasys® systems.
- Isolates acquisition stations and workstations running Windows 7 and other legacy operating systems from the hospital network.
- Supports Windows 10 updates, anti-virus updates and other security measures mandated by IT professionals.
- Works with NumaLink to translate non-DICOM or correct DICOM incompatibilities
- Reduces typing errors and increases efficiency by automatically adding patient name, protocol, accession number and other information to the patient image files as required by PACS and EMR integration.
- NM cameras and systems running Windows 7 do not require costly upgrades or replacement.
- OS updates and anti-virus applications do not interfere with the operation of NumaStatus List.