Are you interested in becoming a part of the ec² family?
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and extensive benefits package, which includes paid time off, medical benefits, 401-K plan, and future growth opportunities within the company Download the rest area. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture 함부로 애틋하게 9회.
If you’re interested in joining our team, email email@example.com
ec² Software Solutions is a growing software company located in Somerset, New Jersey, which for over 30 years has been providing solutions to the nuclear medicine industry Download kbs economic seminar.
To support our continued growth, we seek a self-motivated, highly resourceful, innovative, customer-centric developer to join our team.
Responsibilities include development using latest Microsoft tools and maintaining existing applications through incremental changes 원샷 게임.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Demonstrate fluency with one or more major object-oriented programming language like C++/C# cursive in English.
- 2+ years of working experience with C++ (front-end GUI Microsoft Visual Studio or RadStudio) or C# .Net (WinForms, ADO.NET)
- Strong SQL/database knowledge using MSSQL or MySQL Download excel add-on.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work both in a team and independently.
Preferred Experience in:
- Visual C+ + / MFC
- Web development experience using MVC, JQuery, Web services
- Reporting tools like crystal reports, active reports
- .Net internationalization
- Angular JS/ React JS/ Node JS
- Health care industry practices and regulations (e.g Download Heartgold nds. Part 11 compliance, HIPAA)
- ASP.Net performance tuning
- Linux/ Apache Configuration/ Shell Scripting
Nuclear Medicine Applications Specialist
In this technically savvy, detail-critical role, we will rely on you to be the interface between our customers and our company Shift up. It will be your responsibility to make sure that our software is up and running correctly to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be involved with extensive customer telephone support, software testing and design evaluation to check for desired functionality 통합 usb 드라이버. Additionally, you will work with our Sales Team to take care of proposals for add on products, and with our Software Development Team to make suggestions for software improvement 미니 서든 어택.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years clinical experience in the Nuclear Medicine field in a clinical setting
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and troubleshooting skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Nationwide travel is required for on-site system installation and training (25% travel)
- Candidate must live in a commutable distance to Somerset, NJ